Upgraded users can choose from the following options:
- Allow one submission per page load - Visitor cannot submit another response unless they reload the page.
- Allow multiple submissions per user - User can enter new information to submit.
- Redirect to another page - The user is automatically sent to a new page after they submit. Add the link to the page to which you wish to send the user in the Redirect link field that will appear only when you make this choice.
- Hide the form - The form disappears from the page.
- Display submissions publicly - Display the results of polls or surveys for the elements in which you enabled the "Show responses after user submits" option. If you check this option for multiple elements in your form, the user will see a link to the results page after submitting their response.
You can also toggle on Only one submission per visitor. This uses the visitor's IP address to prevent a user from submitting another form. This works well for *voting* situations.
To choose one of these options, follow these steps:
- Open the POWr Editor
- Go to the Settings section
- Click on After Form Submission
- Select an option from the first dropdown list