Connect Mailchimp to your POWr Form Builder to grow your Mailchimp list (Premium Feature). To set this up, follow these steps:
Step 1: Connect to MailChimp
- Open the POWr Editor (App Settings in Wix)
- In the Content section, click MailChimp
- In the pop-up, sign in to your MailChimp account, and select a list (Note: you must sign into the Mailchimp Account Owner's account)
- Click Done.
Step 2: 'Subscribe to Mailchimp'
Next, make sure the Email element in your Form Builder gets connected to your Mailchimp list:
- In your Form Builder settings, go to the Connect tab and find the Email element.
- Click Show Advanced.
- Toggle Subscribe to Mailchimp ON.
If you have required fields in addition to the Email one in your Mailchimp List Settings, proceed to Step 3 to complete the setup.
Step 3: Connect MailChimp MERGE Tags
For POWr to know which information to send to Mailchimp, you will need to add your Mailchimp MERGE Tags to your POWr Form. Here's how:
- Go to your MailChimp Account, and click on Lists.
- Select the List that you connected to Form Builder.
- Open the Settings menu
- Click on List fields and *| MERGE |* Tags
- Copy the MERGE tags for each field that is set to Required in your List.
- Paste the MERGE tags into the corresponding element in your Form Builder.
- Set the field to Required in your Form Builder settings, as well.
Note: You must do this for each field that is set to Required in your Mailchimp List Settings. If you're missing required fields in your Form Builder, new subscribers will not be added to your Mailchimp list.