POWr Forms now supports Multi-Step. Multi-Step enables your site visitors to fill out your form through multiple pages. This will assist you in streamlining your form's look and design.
To enable and create multi-steps, follow these steps:
- Open your Form Editor.
- In the Form section, click +Add Element
- Find and click on the Step element
- Step 1 will automatically appear at the top of your elements selection.
- Step 2 will automatically appear at the bottom of your elements selection but you can click and drag the element to move it.
- Click + Add Element and select the Step element to more steps.
- Repeat for every step you'd like to add.
Each step you add initiates another form page for your site visitors to fill out. A user can always go back to the beginning and edit their answers before submitting.
Note: Multi-Steps is an upgraded feature.