You can customize the Subject and Email Sender Name of the email notifications you receive from powr.io. This is helpful if you get a lot of form submissions and need to be able to filter the submissions from your different forms.
Here's how you get started:
- Open your Form Editor (or App Settings if you are using Wix).
- Go to Content > Custom Admin Email.
- Toggle on Customize Admin Email.
- Choose a custom subject line for your email alerts.
- And/Or choose a custom sender name for your email alerts.
- And/Or toggle on Include Skipped Fields.
You can include a form answer to any of your form fields in the subject line. For example, if you have an Email field, create a Subject Line that looks something like this "New message from:" + "Email".
The email address the end-user entered in their form response will then be included in the subject like, like
"New message from firstname.lastname@example.org"
Skipped Form Fields
If your form has a lot of fields, we assume you do not want to show all of them in your email alerts if those were not filled out by the end-user. If you do wish to include fields that the user skipped, toggle on Include Skipped Fields and we'll send you the complete form in the email.