File Embed is a great tool for displaying PDF, Word Doc, Power Point, or image files on your website.
Get Started: Add your File
- Open the File Embed Editor
- In Content > Upload File, click the + Add File button.
- Drop or upload your .pdf, .doc, .ppt, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, or .tiff file into the File Manager.
Your file will immediately be rendered inside the Plugin view. Follow the install instructions at the end to embed the file on your website.
There are a few additional options for making your file look great on your website:
- Make Shareable: Add social share buttons to your file so that users can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, or via email.
- Title: Add a title that appears above your embedded file
- Design Settings: Change width, height, and border style of your Plugin and choose a font style for your Title.